Engaging Meeting Design + Marketing
When designed with human interaction and engagement in mind, face to face meetings and conference programs are the most powerful way to attract, retain, and satisfy your association members or your company's team.
If attendance is declining, employee turn-over is increasing, or satisfaction at an all-time low - it's time to take a step back and re-think your program's design and marketing process. You may be muddying your message, falling flat with content curation and delivery or simply trying to do too much.
Let us help you create an effective marketing plan and program design with heightened engagement as the focus
HOW IT WORKS
- We meet with you to discuss your unique strengths, challenges, and program history
- Next, we review your current planning process from conception to execution
- Based on our observations, we create a custom plan that will ensure a successful program that leaves your participants feeling happy, engaged, and transformed by their experience
- Finally, we offer our fulfillment services for your program for a full services experience. This ranges from providing an amazing Emcee/Learning, to keynote and concurrent speakers, to custom team engagement programs and even entertainment and tour activities.
- The Professional Institute for the Public Service of Canada (PIPSC) received their HIGHEST EVER survey and satisfaction ratings.
- First West Credit Union's leadership summit was so successful, they created a SECOND summit for junior managers to meet demand
- The International Special Events Society nearly doubled their attendance at their annual Live! conference
The 5 “intangible” qualities that face-to-face meetings enhance:
- Emotional contagion
- Empathy and trust
- Social networks
In a study of 750 business executives - Forbes proved that face to face meetings are as meaningful as ever - because they "Build stronger, more meaningful relationships... (allow for the) ability to read body language and expressions...and create bonding and more social interactions"