We work closely with a number of corporate clients year-round to help them develop and measure an engagement roadmap for success. From personalized coaching to onboarding, we have a suite of services to fit your needs and help make employees happier, more productive, and improve the bottom line.
HOW IT WORKS
- We meet with you to discuss your unique strengths, challenges, and organizational structure
- We create a strategy plan that's right for you with measurable steps along the way
- Throughout the program, we continually evaluate what's working and what isn't, to fine tune a plan that continuously gives results
- You feel safe knowing that a happier, healthier workplace is on the horizon
AREAS OF FOCUS
- SMART Goal Setting
- Effective communication skills
- Effective meetings and events
- Negotiation skills
- Business networking skills
- Stress Management
- Power of Play
- Creating impact and meaning
- The Professional Institute for the Public Service of Canada (PIPSC) received their HIGHEST EVER survey and satisfaction ratings.
- First West Credit Union's leadership summit was so successful, they created a SECOND summit for junior managers to meet demand
- The International Special Events Society nearly doubled their attendance at their annual Live! conference
Disengaged workers cause massive losses in productivity – between $450 and $500 billion a year.
1% increase in employee engagement can generate a 9% bump in Sales
Salary outweighed by combination of benefits, company culture, and career growth when deciding whether to accept a job offer or stay in a current role.